- When you register for the class you plan to attend , you will be allowed to select the Package that best meets your needs. Payment can be made online when you register, or on the first day of class.
- Students receive their completion certificate when the 10 hours class and 6 hours driving are completed even though the package purchased may allow for more drives.
- Once a package is paid for, the fee is non-refundable, and your package cannot be reduced to a lesser package even if some services are not used. Any or all of your package services cannot be transferred to another student.
- Prep drives require parents to bring the student to Brown's office. This allows Brown's to maximize practice time before for the test.
- Students doing the Basic Package can still purchase Extra Drives, Prep Drive, and Test. Call the nearest Brown’s office to purchase any of these services.
- The Basic package must be completed in one year or a $70 reinstatement fee may apply.
- The Ultimate Package’s classroom and first three drives must be completed within one year or a $70 reinstatement fee may apply. The final 2 drives and the Prep Drive have no time limit. The 10 hours of class and first 6 hours of driving meet the state requirements for a Driver Education Completion Certificate.
*I understand and agree to the Policies regarding Packages.