Is the Basic Rider Course for Me?
The Basic Rider Course (BRC) is geared toward the beginning rider or the rider who may have laid off riding for a few years. This is the class to take if you want to find out if motorcycle riding is for you or if you wish to polish up on some old skills. $290
Does the Basic Rider Course give me the “M” endorsement?
All of our courses give the “M” endorsement to ride anything.
How do I reserve my place in class?
You are not guaranteed a seat in the class until you pay the fee in full. You must pay online through our website! Remember, your fee is non-refundable and is for 2021 only.
What is the eCourse?
The BRC requires completion of an online eCourse. This course, which will take you approximately 2.5 hours to complete, MUST be completed before you can receive your course completion card. When you pay for your motorcycle training with Brown’s, you will receive an eCourse code. Brown’s will pay the $19.99 fee on your behalf.
Can I bring my own motorcycle?
BRC bikes are provided. However, scooters are allowed in the BRC course. Your scooter cannot be larger than 500 cc. PROOF OF INSURANCE IS REQUIRED IF YOU BRING YOUR OWN VEHICLE.
How long do the classes last?
- 3WBRC – 5 hours classroom and 10 hours range time. 2 days
- BRC – Same as 3WBRC
What if inclement weather on the day of class?
We conduct class if it rains. Plan to attend unless you receive a call telling you class has been cancelled due to weather. Remember, if you miss class your fee is non-refundable.
What if I don’t pass the class?
Students who do not pass the written or riding skills test will be given the opportunity to retest. Scheduling the retest is at the discretion of the Rider Coach. All decisions by the rider coaches are final. We will work with you to promote your successful completion of the course.
Items for Class
You will be required to bring the following for BOTH days of class:
- Helmet (We will provide a helmet if you do not have)
- Eye Protection (glasses are fine for open-faced helmets)
- Long-Sleeved Shirt (arms covered with jacket or shirt)
- Long Pants
- Full-Fingered Gloves (we will provide if you do not have)
- Over The Ankle Shoes/Boots (ankle bone must be covered, no exceptions)
- Water jug (at least 64 oz.)
- Folding Chair (for the range during breaks)
- Rain gear (we will have class, even if raining)
- eCourse completion certificate if taking a BRC or BRC2
- Proof of Insurance is required if you are riding your own bike or scooter (BRC class)
Our Motorcycle Training is held in
2839 S. Douglas Blvd, Suite 103
Midwest City, OK 73130
Call us: (405) 376-6464