Which course should I take?
- The 3-Wheel Basic Rider Course (3WBRC) is the best value for students who want to ride a 3-wheel bike while getting an “M” endorsement to ride anything. $99
- The Basic Rider Course (BRC) is geared toward the beginning rider or the rider who may have laid off riding for a few years. This is the class to take if you want to find out if motorcycle riding is for you or if you wish to polish up on some old skills. $290
- The Basic Rider Course 2 (BRC 2) is geared toward the experienced rider who has been riding for at least six months on a regular basis. $190 (You can ride your own bike or rent one of our bikes for $50)
Which course gives me the “M” endorsement?
All of our courses give the “M” endorsement to ride anything.
How do I reserve my place in class?
You are not guaranteed a seat in the class until you pay the fee in full. You must pay online through our website! Remember, your fee is non-refundable and is for 2019 only.
What is the eCourse?
The 3WBRC course does not require an eCourse completion. The BRC and BRC2 require completion of an online eCourse. This course, which will take you approximately 2.5 hours to complete, MUST be completed before you can receive your course completion card. When you pay for your motorcycle training with Brown’s, you will receive an eCourse code. Brown’s will pay the $19.99 fee on your behalf.
Can I bring my own motorcycle?
- 3WBRC bikes are provided. No outside bikes.
- BRC bikes are provided. However, scooters are allowed in the BRC course. Your scooter cannot be larger than 500 cc. PROOF OF INSURANCE IS REQUIRED IF YOU BRING YOUR OWN VEHICLE.
- BRC 2 bikes are not provided. You can rent one of our bikes($50). It is highly recommended that you ride your own bike for the BRC 2 class.( No scooters) PROOF OF INSURANCE IS REQUIRED IF YOU BRING YOUR OWN VEHICLE.
How long do the classes last?
- 3WBRC – 5 hours classroom and 10 hours range time. 2 days
- BRC – Same as 3WBRC
- BRC 2 – 8 hours of combined classroom and range time in 1 day
What if inclement weather on the day of class?
We conduct class if it rains. Plan to attend unless you receive a call telling you class has been cancelled due to weather. Remember, if you miss class your fee is non-refundable.
What if I don’t pass the class?
Students who do not pass the written or riding skills test will be given the opportunity to retest. Scheduling the retest is at the discretion of the Rider Coach. All decisions by the rider coaches are final. We will work with you to promote your successful completion of the course.