Motorcycle Items for Class
The following riding gear is required for all motorcycle classes:
If you do not have over the ankle shoes/boots, you CANNOT take part in the class. You will be required to bring the following for BOTH days of class:
- Helmet (No half helmets. We will provide a helmet if you do not have)
- Eye Protection (glasses are fine for open-faced helmets)
- Long-Sleeved Shirt (arms covered with jacket or shirt)
- Long Pants
- Full-Fingered Gloves (we will provide if you do not have)
- Over The Ankle Shoes/Boots (ankle bone MUST be covered, no exceptions)
- Water jug (at least 64 oz.)
- Folding Chair (for the range during breaks)
- Rain gear if raining or chance of rain
BASIC RIDER COURSE (BRC)
- Motorcycles are provided
- You may ride your own scooter if it is 500 cc or less. PROOF OF INSURANCE IS REQUIRED. You must notify us in advance if you plan to bring your own scooter.
- All bikes are in excellent condition
BASIC RIDER COURSE 2 (BRC 2)
- You must ride your own bike. PROOF OF INSURANCE IS REQUIRED
- The online eCOURSE must be completed in order to receive your course completion card which will lead to your “M” endorsement.
- If you do not have over the ankle shoes/boots, you CANNOT take part in the class
- If you arrive late for class you may not be allowed to participate
- Tulsa Students should enter at the flag pole on the east side of the building.