Motorcycle Items for Class
The following riding gear is required for all motorcycle classes:
If you do not have over the ankle shoes/boots, you CANNOT take part in the class. You will be required to bring the following for BOTH days of class:
- Helmet (No half helmets. We will provide a helmet if you do not have)
- Eye Protection (glasses are fine for open-faced helmets)
- Long-Sleeved Shirt (arms covered with jacket or shirt)
- Long Pants
- Full-Fingered Gloves (we will provide if you do not have)
- Over The Ankle Shoes/Boots (ankle bone MUST be covered, no exceptions)
- Water jug (at least 64 oz.)
- Folding Chair (for the range during breaks)
- Rain gear if raining or chance of rain
BASIC RIDER COURSE (BRC)
- Motorcycles are provided
- You may ride your own scooter if it is 500 cc or less. PROOF OF INSURANCE IS REQUIRED. We do have a scooter for you scooter riders
- All bikes are in excellent condition
BASIC RIDER COURSE 2 (BRC 2)
- It is strongly recommended that you ride your own bike PROOF OF INSURANCE IS REQUIRED
- You can rent a bike from Brown’s for $50 for the day of the course
- The online eCOURSE must be completed in order to receive your course completion card which will lead to your “M” endorsement.
- If you do not have over the ankle shoes/boots, you CANNOT take part in the class
- If you arrive late for class you may not be allowed to participate
- Motorcycle students under the age of 18 must have a parent or legal guardian sign a waiver prior to riding a motorcycle during the course.
- Tulsa Students should enter at the flag pole on the east side of the building.